Saturday, July 11, 2009

Creativity in the real world

This is to see if 5 people actually read this blog. I am doing a contest thingy I saw on V's blog.
Here's how it works. The first 5 (unique) people to comment on this post will get something homemade from me.

However this offer has some rules and limitations so please read carefully.

1. This will be an item homemade by me especially for you (or your child) however it is a surprise. It might be something sewn, baked or any other kind of craft. I cannot give you a hint or guarantee that you will like it. (And the you liking it goes double for me you all know the stuff I come up with when i ambeign "creative")

2. You will receive your item some time this year.

3. I must be able to contact you via email. So make sure I can find your email address, if you're not sure, just put in your comment.

4. You must respond back to me with your mailing address after I send you an email confirming that you are one of the lucky 5!

5. In return you must post this giveaway on your blog and make 5 things for first 5 people to comment. (If you have recently done this giveaway on your blog I will count it!) This step is the most important! I will check your blog for YOUR giveaway before I send you an email. This one doesn't necessarily count for children posting on this blog viz their mom or dad's account.

Lucky 5:

1. Helen =P
2. V
3. Annie
4. El Cid
5.

5 comments:

  1. ;-Þ Does first comment dance! (I learned that on Elfwood!)
    I like it when you 'ambeign "creative"'
    Thanks to you I was Ddonn's lucky #5 and if I don't get that many comments on mine I am not above commenting under an alias to look good ;-}
    Time to put chickens to bed so Le will be impressed with me! *o^ xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi now that I know you have this blog I will look at it

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what would anyone want that I had made at home...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aunt Nan I would like a prize

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW Rude! I do NOT wear white shorts... OK, so I DO wear white shorts. Stupid Fern Gully anyway Þ
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete