Saturday, May 23, 2009

3 words today

So I went to all 3 of my sister's sites and got flegr altist and tershe. So I googled them all to see what I would get Flegr is a last name - Jaroslav Flegr is a Czech scientist who has investigated the behavior-altering properties of Toxoplasma in humans. Altist is the Alabama Local Tax Institute Standars and Training and apparently a model of Corrola. Tershe I got a variety of sites about waTERSHEds. So tershe wins.

Tershe - pronounced ter- shh (like the end of porsche the way I say it). The odd ripple effect up the arm caused by quick flip of the wrists to make a character/piece on a video game move by a person trying hard to break the habit of "jumping" their controller since although that technology now exists they sadly do not own it. Even though Karen is able to somewhat control her urge to move the controller to move her pieces on Tetris her mean children laugh at her tershing.

No comments:

Post a Comment