Tuesday, May 19, 2009

An explanation

Ok so my mom LOVES word verification the words completely amuse her so I decided to make a blog for it. Anyone who wants to be able to post on this also let me know. You can't pick and choose you must got to V's blog or a blog of your choosing that has word verification to post a comment click on comment on the top post and (comment if you want) write down the word then come back here to write a definition for it. How will I know if you used the first word? Well I won't but it's bad for your karma... Or for the easier version when you come across a word you love you can post about that.

1 comment:

  1. trallus - an invitation to follow the blogger, as in 'trail' us. As I posted my comment on Moga's blog I received an invitation from her to "trallus on down to the dock". I was going to say 'corral' but what would thePirate et al be doing at a corral? ;-Þ

    ReplyDelete